We are Hiring
For the last 15+ years, we have worked with the world’s best brands and largest companies. We work hard, and we are real. We feel proud of what we have achieved, but we stay humble. Our people are the assets that we are proud of. If this sounds good then we hope that you will join us.
Sr. Graphic Designer - Canada / India
We are looking for a Creative Team Lead/Senior Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital creative solutions for all our website and designing projects. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team coordinates with the website and application team to give high-quality design for all website projects.
- A diploma or degree from a post-secondary design program (or equivalent)
- At least 2+ years of professional Graphic Design experience in a corporate setting
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, PPT, and Excel) and HTML
- Strong portfolio showcasing brand design skills (i.e. logo/identity, templates)
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional demeanor can effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Self-starter, curious, and proactive with the ability to work independently
Digital Marketing Manager - Canada / USA
As a Digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities. Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and generate leads and convert clients of business growth.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing Or equivalent experience
- A qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Experience in website, e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Search Engine Optimization Analyst – Canada / India
The role of a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst has changed dramatically since the early days of the Internet. In simple terms, your role is to improve the websites of your clients to increase the number of visitors it receives (traffic).
Previously, the list of responsibilities was relatively small and focused on things such as basic keyword research, on-page keyword targeting, link building, limiting duplicate content and being listed in directories. While you could still be performing some of these tasks, the role has become significantly more advanced. In this position, you will be working in the very epitome of a ‘fast moving’ industry, so keep reading to see if you have what it takes to be an SEO Analyst.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
CALL - (778)-984-8877
Our Specialized Services
We have a proven record, and domain expertise of providing top-notch service tailored to meet the specific demands of the multi-industry clientele includes Digital Marketing, Business Strategy Consulting, Immigration Consultants, Dental Clinic, Electrical and Plumbing services. We can provide an in-depth end-to-end digital marketing and business processes solution.
Immigration Digital Marketing & Business Process
Dental Digital Marketing & Strategy
Plumbing Business Process Re-engineering
Free Consulting Request
Why Choose Us?
Bringing new ideas is crucial for any business’s success. We always think about improving our product and services to the client. We always bring new ideas for business by innovative, dynamic products and improving existing services.
Creativity is one of the important aspects of digital branding or marketing. Our creativity is not just a picture and color. Our creativity is the message that you send to your customer.
At Interactive Imagineering, we combine creativity with technology, that is why we are creatively charged and technologically inspired.
We always bring new ideas for business by innovative
Always believed that customer support and service is a hallmark of our success. It has increased loyalty towards our services and products.
Our Clients are the backbone of our business success. As we are their partners in their business, we build a relationship with a bond of trust and value.